Felonies are serious offenses and a conviction can drastically alter your life.
This is why you need an experienced attorney on your side to give you the legal advice you deserve.
Give us a call at 405-236-2221 for a free consultation.
Being convicted of a felony may result in your inability to:
- Serve on a legal trial
- Enlist in the armed services
- Have federal licenses and/or a driver's license
- Become employed by the state
- Become eligible for welfare
- Attain federal housing
- Work in legal professions
- Become employed
- Own a firearm