Get a free consultation if someone you know has been effected by domestic violence.
In Oklahoma, domestic violence is a crime of assault and battery against:
- a family member of the offender
- a current or former partner of the offender
- a partner of the offender’s former partner
- a foster parent of the offender
- a person the offender is currently dating or has dated in the past
- a person the offender lives with or lived with previously
- a person with whom the offender has a child
Domestic violence can happen to anyone, any gender, age, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. It's important to be aware of all the signs, from physical abuse to emotional abuse. Abuse is abuse, and at Scott M. Anderson Attorney at Law, we don't stand for it.